10 Affordable Makeup Products Even Celebrities Love
What if you could look like Beyoncé without her wallet? One of the best parts about watching celebrities hit the red carpet at award shows is trying to figure out their beauty routine and then copying it for less. There’s nothing more rewarding than being able to beat your face like the Queen Bee herself for half of the cost.
But let’s be real. Although most celebs are sponsored by high end beauty lines, they can also appreciate cheaper finds. After all, who doesn’t love a good deal? If you dig deeper, you’ll notice that some of the affordable makeup products that celebs live by can also be found at the bottom of your makeup bag.
Who says that you have to break the bank to look fabulous? Here’s how you can look like your favorite celebrities using super cheap drugstore makeup products.
1. Get Beyoncé’s perfect lashes with L’Oréal’s Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
Though Beyoncé may be an ambassador for L’Oréal, it doesn’t mean that this mascara isn’t as good as the reviews claim. In fact, this mascara definitely lives up to its name.
2. Pucker up with Gal Gadot’s bombshell red Super Lustrous Lipstick.
Your hunt for the perfect red lip is finally over. Revlon’s lush lipstick will have you feeling like Wonder Woman herself.
3. Get Anna Kendrick’s Natural Lip with Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm.
Trust us, this tinted lip balm is one of the best drugstore makeup products that you’ll use. For a sublte, natural look, all you need is one swipe.
4. Copy Khloé Kardashian and get lashes so big they look like falsies.
If you’re like us and you’re on a never ending quest for the perfect lashes, Maybelline’s Volum’ Express® The Falsies® Mascara Black is at the finish line.
5. For bold brows like Ciara, try Revlon’s ColorStay Brow Pencil.
When it comes to perfect brows, you either go big or go home. There is no in between.
6. Eiza gonzález’s go-to Hydro Boost Plumping Mascara is just as gorgeous.
FACT: You can never have too many options for mascara!
7. Gigi Hadid’s sharp Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner will turn heads.
This gel eyeliner is super black and super creamy – everything you need to create the perfect cat eye.
8. Follow Kim Kardashian’s advice and wipe off your makeup with Neutrogena’s Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
This makeup remover wipes off last night’s makeup without stripping your skin of its natural nutrients. It’s also perfect for those nights when you’re too lazy to wash your face. Little victories!
9. Get Zendaya’s glowing skin with CoverGirl’s Clean Matte BB Cream.
We can’t get over Zendaya’s glow up from her adorable Shake It Up days. Her current beauty routine proves that she doesn’t come to play. This is the key to getting her soft, even skin.
10. Camilla Cabello’s Shimmerista Highlighting Powder is no joke.
Get ready for your cheeks to shine so bright that they’re seen from space.
Cassandra is a beauty and lifestyle writer. She spends most of her time treating herself to dinner and movie dates, pretending her life is a Marvel comic and figuring out how to keep her makeup on her face. Not necessarily in that order. She blogs about affordable outfits from her favorite movies and TV shows at Onscreencloset.com.