One of the best parts about spring is getting to try out new perfumes. Whether you’re obsessed with floral or are more of a fruit lover, your fragrance options have gotten a lot bigger.
Shopping for perfumes can be super hard, especially with so many different brands out there that are promoting similar scents. When it comes to spring perfumes, it’s all about the application and longevity. After all, less is definitely more.
If you don’t know where to start, our guide to finding the perfect floral scents for spring is here! Here are the top fragrances you need to add to your daily beauty routine.
1. Travel without paying the price of a plane ticket.
My Burberry’s London inspired scent will take you on a wild adventure.
2. Wear a perfume that accentuates your natural scent.
Escentric Molecules’ Molecule 01 works with your body chemistry for a scent that is unique to you. It doesn’t get any cooler than that.
3. Floral and fruit lovers, get ready to walk the runway with this hybrid fragrance.
Victoria’s Secret Bombshell New York is the new classic. If you put New York in a bottle, you’d get this sexy fragrance.
4. Welcome in spring with lily and honeysuckle notes.
Miu Miu’s L’Eau Bleue goes on light but lingers for a very long time.
5. Even the floral adverse will fall in love with the jasmine and tuberose notes.
One whiff of the Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori is guaranteed to change the minds of the biggest floral skeptics.
6. This is what your favorite beauty blogger is wearing.
If you had to describe your perfect outfit using a fragrance, Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Intense is what it would smell like.
7. Get flirty with this sexy new take on a classic.
The Daisy Marc Jacobs Kiss Edition is sure to catch the attention of that guy at the bar you’ve been checking out for the past 10 minutes.
8. Slip on something a little sexy for your next girls night.
Jimmy Choo’s Blossom Special Edition is packed with sultry sandalwood and red berry notes.
9. Nail your next office meeting like a boss.
Gucci Bamboo Limited Edition is subtle enough for the office but strong enough to give you that extra boost of confidence you need.
10. Go on a romantic date to the city of love without leaving your apartment.
Love will be in the air when you wear Chloé’s Love Story Eau Sensuelle on your next date. Plane tickets to Paris not included.
11. Rock a cologne as bold as your personality!
If you’re more of a cologne lover, Jo Malone London’s Nectarine Blossum & Honey Cologne features a strong nectarine and peach scent without being overbearing.
12. You’re only one step away from becoming the next IT girl.
There’s a reason Glossier You is all over your Instagram feed. It blends in with your body’s natural notes for a scent that is completely original. It doesn’t hurt that the bottle is totally selfie worthy.
Cassandra is a beauty and women’s health writer. She spends most of her time treating herself to dinner and movie dates, pretending her life is a Marvel comic and figuring out how to keep her makeup on her face. Not necessarily in that order. She blogs about affordable outfits from her favorite movies and TV shows at Onscreencloset.com.