It’s time to take old fashion rules like “You can’t wear white after labor day” and throw them out of the window. The flowers are officially in full bloom, which means you’re going to have to stock up on sexy outfits for spring. There’s nothing sexier than a pair of white jeans.
Not only do they go with everything, they can also be worn year round…if styled correctly. While it’s true that spring fashion is all about weaving in different colors and patterns into your outfit, a simple pair of white jeans can say a lot.
If your spring outfits from last year are in need of an upgrade, you can incorporate different types of white jeans into your closet. Whether you’re into cut-offs or boyfriend jeans, you can show off your love for white denim in so many different ways.
1. Pair your jeans with a cute crop top
Mixing and matching lengths can take an outfit from boring to festival ready.
2. Go for a monochromatic look and pair your white jeans with…more white.
Move over, black! White is a very slimming color. For a seamless look, dress in white from head to toe.
3. OR break up the white in your outfit and wear a blue denim jacket
When you want to add a pop of color to your outfit, you don’t necessarily have to go for a super bright one. The subtle blue makes a statement all on its own.
4. Speaking of pop of color…
It’s time to pack up your winter wardrobe and make room for lighter, brighter hues.
5. Rock your white jeans with a printed top
FACT: Prints make everything more fun!
6. Be a trendsetter and rock a chambray shirt
Chambray tops are perfect for spring.
7. Show off your colorblocking skills
To give your outfit a sharp contrast, you can pair your jeans with a colorblocked top and a bag in a solid color.
8. Go for pants in a unique shape and wear wide leg pants
Wide leg pants are going to be a huge trend for spring.
9. Play around with layers
Rocking a long cardigan or duster will make your torso look longer and break up the choppiness from tucking your shirt in.
10. Neutral tones will make your outfit look softer
The best part about wearing neutral tones is that you can repeat this outfit for any season!
11. Boyfriend jeans are the perfect balance to tight fitting shirts or crop tops
Who says that you have to sacrifice comfort to be stylish?
12. Pair ankle-length jeans with comfy loafers or flats
Flats will make your ankles look super slim.
Cassandra is a beauty and lifestyle writer. She spends most of her time treating herself to dinner and movie dates, pretending her life is a Marvel comic and figuring out how to keep her makeup on her face. Not necessarily in that order. She blogs about affordable outfits from her favorite movies and TV shows at Onscreencloset.com.