Now that we know tontouring can make us wake up with an already-perfect complexion, we want to know what will make us wake up with beautiful eyes. Properly caring for your lashes can leave them permanently longer and more luscious. You’ll save big time on your makeup budget if you’re not constantly having to buy mascara tubes in bulk. These grooming tips will save you time and money in the long run and give you the lashes you’ve always envied.
- Look for a brow brush that has a miniature comb on the other side. This comb is meant for brushing your lashes which helps separate the strands for easier mascara application, but it also leaves them healthier and gradually allows for them to grow longer.
- Vaseline works wonders for your lashes. Apply a little Vaseline to your eyes every night and you’ll eventually see a major growth spurt. Place the jelly on the edge of your eyelids, just above your lashes.
- Don’t have Vaseline? Try olive oil instead. Use the same technique and apply nightly. Olive oil will replenish your skin with vitamins and minerals simultaneously.
- Massage your eyelids to stimulate the hair follicles of your lashes. This stimulation will help them grow longer and out of their brittle state.
- Use an eye cream with plenty of vitamin E. Vitamin E will boost your lashes and is perhaps the most effective in fast eyelash growth.
- You may have heard that biotin helps grow your hair and nails, but did you know it also helps in the growth of your lashes? After all, your eyelashes are hair too!
- Whatever you do, don’t pull at your lashes. This stunts the hair growth and will take away from the work you’ve already put in. Use gentle mascaras that aren’t tough to wash off.