Now that fall is almost here, we’re excited for the beauty shelves at our favorite drugstores to be restocked. There are so many new makeup products that we have our eye on that it’s hard to know where to begin. So, we put the top buys to the test. Whether you’re in the market for a clay mask or need another foundation that offers better coverage, we’ve got you covered on the best drugstore makeup products to try.
1. Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara, L’Oreal Paris
We’re a firm believer in the idea that the right mascara can change your life. The Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara from L’Oreal Paris did not disappoint. It’s the perfect dupe to Too Faced’s Better than Sex; it has a thickening formula that makes each individual lash stand out and doesn’t flake. The best part is that you can get two of these for the price of one tube of Too Faced’s formula.
2. Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray, Kristen Ess
Just because summer is over doesn’t mean that you have to let go of those sexy beach waves. Kristen Ess’ beach spray will leave your hair feeling softer and looking shinier. We love that it gives your hair a healthy beach glow without having to stay in the sun for too long.
3. #InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, Physician’s Formula
We’re sold on the name alone. Finding a concealer that offers awesome coverage without being too heavy isn’t always easy. You can use a small pump of #InstaReady formula to correct any problem areas, which gives you more bang for your buck. An added perk is that it conveniently comes with a beauty blender and is packed with SPF 30. Although you can focus on smaller areas like under-eye-bags and dark circles, we love using this on our entire face.
4. Valo [Light] Arctic Berry Cocktail Brightening Hydra-Oil, LumeneThis is not a test. This face oil is the ultimate beauty elixir. It’s packed with antioxidants and vitamin c, which work together to leave your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It also contains cloudberry seed oil which contains anti-aging ingredients that make you look younger.
5. Bronze Booster and Contour and Strobe Palette in Shimmer
This highlighter palette needs to be at the top of your list. With its rich colors and powder formula that glides on smooth, it’s no surprise that this is currently living in our bags. You can also use this highlighter palette to contour your cheekbones like a Kardashian. The affordable $12 price tag is also a nice surprise.
6. Extraordinary Clay Clay Mask Pre-Shampoo Treatment, L’Oreal Paris
A clay mask that you can use for your hair? This was too intriguing NOT to try. If you have super oily hair, this is perfect for you. This pre-shampoo clay mask helps regulate your hair’s natural oil production. Dab it on before you shower and watch it work its magic.
7. Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial, Aveeno
Here’s another way you can upgrade your shower. Aveeno’s in-shower facial is the perfect way to end your busy day. The lemon peel extract helps brighten and rejuvenate your skin without the harshness of other facial cleansers.