Any topic that even remotely relates to lip products…you have my attention! I am a serious lip-glossaholic and my obsession is very well-understood by my family and friends. If I do not have gloss or chapstick available I have a small freak out moment, then I simply lose all ability to concentrate on anything else in the entire world. In college, I showed up to an exam without my lip gloss and had to use butter from the cafeteria. True story!
So, aside from butter what are my favorite lip products you ask? Funny you should inquire, I would love to talk about that! Here are my top 5!
- Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet: Not only does this taste delicious, it is long lasting with awesome shine and it comes in a variety of colors and flavors. It is like a guilt-free dessert!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shine: I found this amazing product by accident. My loving toddler must have grabbed from off the shelf while riding in the cart in Target. By the time we finally got to check out, he presented his find and I was too exhausted to go trekking back down the aisles, so I purchased. Best lazy buy ever! Long lasting without the dreaded white lip line, which makes it no longer just for the bees!
- Aquaphor Lip Repair: This is my all-time go-to when my lips are dry and yearn for some thirst-quenching moisture. Packed with Shea Butter and Chamomile, Aquaphor Lip Repair provides immediate relief and leaves lips glowing.
- Maybelline Baby Lips: Taking first place for the most diverse lip product, Maybelline Baby Lips is available in a myriad of colors perfect for every skin type…which is especially noteworthy because (wait for it…) you can also use to brighten up your cheeks throughout the day! Genius!
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment: When I am looking for a shiny, color-tinted, long-lasting lip product, Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment is what I grab. The Coconut Oil and Lemon Butter moisturize lips for all-day hydration, while the SPF 25 allows you to tan your buns without fear of burning your lips. (Insert cat meow.)
I must force myself to stop there because I could literally spend all day talking about lip products! If that is something you are interested in, you are my new best friend and I will send you the other half of my heart necklace. SWAK!