Any topic that even remotely relates to lip products…you have my attention! I am a serious lip gloss-aholic, and my obsession is very well-understood by my family and friends. If I do not have gloss or chapstick available, I have a small freak out moment and feel naked without it.
Having tried my fair share of lip products (lip gloss, lipstick, lip scrub, lip tint) and spending entirely too much money, I’ve narrowed down my top 5 so you can save both time and money!
- Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment: This is the perfect lip care product to help prevent dry, cracked lips while also repairing those pesky lines that develop over time. It sinks right in to provide the best amount of moisture without leaving your lips greasy. Long lasting with an awesome shine that makes your lips feel soft and plump!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shine: I found this amazing product by accident. My loving toddler must have grabbed from off the shelf while riding in the cart in Target. By the time we finally got to check out, he presented his find and I was too exhausted to go trekking back down the aisles, so I purchased. Best lazy buy ever! Gives just the right amount of sheen without the dreaded white lip line, which makes it no longer just for the bees!
- Aquaphor Lip Repair: This is my all-time go-to when my lips are dry and yearn for some thirst-quenching moisture. Packed with Shea Butter and Chamomile, Aquaphor Lip Repair provides immediate relief and leaves lips glowing.
- Maybelline Baby Lips: One of my favorite budget-friendly options and taking first place for the most diverse lip product, Maybelline Baby Lips is available in a myriad of colors perfect for every skin. This lip care product is especially noteworthy because (wait for it…) you can also use to brighten up your cheeks throughout the day! Genius!
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment: When I am looking for a shiny, color-tinted, long-lasting lip product, Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment is what I grab. The Coconut Oil and Lemon Butter moisturize lips for all-day hydration, while the SPF 25 allows you to tan your buns without fear of burning your lips. (Insert cat meow).
I must force myself to stop there because I could literally spend all day talking about lip products! If that is something you are interested in too, just know you are my new best friend.