How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores
Proper facial skin care is essential. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on various skin care products or trekking all the way to your dermatologist, why not try giving your skin a natural treatment? It’s safe, easy to follow, does not cost much, and you can do it from the comfort of your own home. All you have to do is follow advice and instructions regularly.
Today we are going to highlight the various techniques that will help you get rid of clogged pores on your face. Follow this daily skin care routine to keep your skin free of unsightly pimples and acne. Depending on your skin type, you can easily find the best way to get rid of clogged pores.
How to Get Rid of Clogged Pores:
1. When you wake up in the morning or come home from work, hurry to the bathroom and clean your face. If you are wearing makeup, remove it with a non-alcoholic tonic properly first (our favorite is the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water). Then moisten your face, take a gentle cleanser and rub it on your face, and move your fingertips in a circular motion. This way, you can easily remove the sweat and dirt from your face and unclog the pores.
2. If you are worried about your pores on the nose, then pore strips will become your best friend. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on strips, then you can make pore strips at home. Find out how here.
3. Give homemade cleansers a try. You can make good cleaners with a few simple ingredients found in your kitchen. Make a paste of butter and salt and apply on the face. Let it stand for some time and then wash with warm water. Another cleanser that can be made is a paste of cream and honey. Let it sit on the face for some time, then wash with cold water. Use these cleaning products at least 3-4 times a week, and don’t forget to use them after you remove your makeup.
4. Exfoliate your face to make sure there is no dirt, oil, or pollution stuck in your pores. Sometimes our face may look clean, but it really is not. Wipe your face with a non-alcoholic tonic, place your face over the steam machine, and let your face exfoliate. Your pores will open automatically, ridding them of excess dirt and oil.
5. Finally, wearing a face mask is also important. You can make homemade facial masks to help reduce pore size and blackheads. A simple recipe is to mix equal amounts of honey and brown sugar with a few drops of olive oil. Massage this paste onto the face using circular movements for 5 minutes and wash your face. This mask will keep your skin cool and make it shine. Find other DIY face masks here.
The tips above are a sure way to get clean and clear pores. Once you follow these methods your skin will return to normal. In addition, drinking decent amounts of water (depending on your weight), exercising, maintaining a healthy diet, and getting enough sleep are also important in eliminating clogged pores.