As we enter into the dry season, we must take precautions to keep our skin healthy and happy. Dry skin can lead to premature aging and dull skin. This 3-ingredient DIY mask for dry skin is so easy and inexpensive there’s no reason not to make it! Not to mention, cucumber and sour cream are items you may already have stocked in your kitchen, and tea tree oil is an essential oil you should always keep around. For moisturized, soft and supple skin, make this DIY cucumber mask at home.
Here’s how to make the DIY Cucumber Mask For Dry Skin.
- 4 tbsp mashed cucumber
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 drops tea tree oil
- Wash your face and remove your makeup for clean skin.
- Combine the three ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Apply the mask to your entire face.
- Leave the cucumber mask on for twenty minutes.
- Rinse clean for a refreshed, moisturized face!
Kate Wilke is a 200-RYT yoga instructor, meditation teacher, and Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. She teaches and works with clients in Nashville, TN. She believes in self-care in the form of colorful, healthy cooking, daily walks with her dog, and a glass of red wine. Follow her on Instagram — @meditatekate