You skin deserves a break as it transitions into a colder, dryer season. This DIY Moisturizing Body Butter Bar by Indie Lee is a total skin treat. Indie Lee products offer the best in eco-chic beauty and natural skincare, leaving you with radiant, youthful skin. The all-natural lotion bar is made with beeswax for easy application and for an extra velvety feel. The luxuriously rich oils in this recipe will keep your skin smooth and supple for the winter season.
Here’s how to make Indie Lee’s DIY Moisturizing Body Butter Bar.
- 3 tbsp beeswax
- 3 tbsp unrefined virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp jojoba or apricot kernel oil
- 1/2 tsp calendula oil
- Double boiler
- Silicone molds
- Melt beeswax in the double boiler
- Add the three oils and mix together
- Pour mixture into the molds and let cool