Easy (AND Trendy) Hairstyles for Girls
Managing hair can be one of the most time-consuming tasks for girls. And no one wants to wash and blow-dry your hair every single day for that fresh look. You’re in luck! We have some trendy, easy hairstyles for girls that will suit all types and lengths of hair. The best part is that you can do these in less than fifteen minutes and feel confident all day. Grab some hair serum, finishing cream, and hair gel, and get ready to ace these hairstyles.
Slicked Back Top Bun
The slicked-back bun works with any face shape, and it will add a chic look to your outfit. This hairstyle can be done to look professional for work or laid back for running errands.
Here’s how you can do this hairstyle effortlessly:
- First, you need to remove tangles from your hair
- Create a middle or side part using a thin comb
- Brush your hair back without losing the middle part and tie a high pony using an elastic band
- Apply serum for the slicked-back look
- Twist your pony, and as you twist, start coiling it in the middle
- Secure the twist with an elastic band
- You may leave your bun as it is, or you may pull our some strands to fluff it up and give it a messier look
- Now, apply hair gel on a small brush to tame any flyaways
Twisted Half-Up, Half-Down
This is a classy hairstyle that is very easy to do in under five minutes. You just need two bobby pins to secure your hair.
- Part your hair in the middle or side
- Take the front portion of one side and start twisting the hair together in a backward direction
- Pin the twisted hair at the back using a bobby pin
- Repeat the same with the other side
- You may use a curling iron to add some waves to the hair on the sides
- Use some texturizing spray for the messy look
This is a cute hairstyle for girls who do not like long hair getting in their way. All you need is a few hair ties for this hairstyle!
- Tie your hair back into a high ponytail
- Comb through the length of your hair
- Tie hairbands across each pony one inch apart
- Pull the hair in between the bands to form bubbles
You can do a half-bun on your second or third day oily or unwashed hair. This low-maintenance hairstyle can be messy and still look cute. All you need is a hair tie.
- Take some serum in your hands and brush across your hair
- Form a middle part and untangle your hair
- Separate your hair from both sides into the middle for the half-bun
- Pull your hair back and tie it into a pony
- Now twist the ponytail into a bun and secure it with another hair tie
- You may curl your hair from the sides and add texturizing spray for a messy look as desired
Space buns are the perfect hairstyle for when you are in a fun mood. These will also work for a night out with friends.
- Part your hair in the middle and tie each side with hair ties
- Twist the hair and braid them as you go up
- Now secure the bun with another hair tie and wrap its ends around
- Repeat the same on the other side and pull the bun out for a messier look
Remember a cute hairstyle can make you look more presentable, even if the hairstyle only took 10 minutes. That will be our secret!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Good post. I absolutely love this site. Keep it up!