When you hear the words “eyebrow tattoos”, what do you normally think about? A lot of people think that this refers to those funny looking eyebrows that seem to be drawn with a pencil. The eyebrow tattoos available today have really changed.
Ever since dark, thick, and bushy eyebrows have become more popular, more and more people have started to find ways to make their eyebrows thicker than usual. This is hard to do, especially for people who have waxed and plucked their eyebrows to the point that their hair does not grow back anymore. Some people naturally have thin eyebrows, so they have to make their eyebrows appear darker than usual.
What is Microblading?
Eyebrow tattoos are known now as “microblading.” More and more women are enthusiastic about it because they have seen the effects on other people. Microblading is usually done by a professional who will use a tiny blade in order to draw the fuller brows that you want to have. The reason why the eyebrow hair will look so natural is the thin strokes that will be made. As long as you choose the right microblading artist, then you can expect to get very natural-looking eyebrow tattoos.
Eyebrow tattoos are a good option for you if you want to achieve the following:
- You want to change the overall shape of your eyebrows.
- You want to enhance your eyebrows and make them look fuller.
- You do not want to spend time doing your eyebrows every day anymore.
It is only normal that you want to know the process that will be followed if you wish to push through with the session. Here are the things you can expect.
- Your eyebrows will first be measured and marked so that the professional will know what areas will be filled out.
- Your professional would show you how your eyebrows will look afterward.
- Once you are happy with the way that your eyebrows will be filled out, numbing cream will be applied on the eyebrow area.
- After half an hour, the procedure will start. Even with the numbing cream, you are still going to experience a little bit of pain. It would feel like your eyebrow area is being scraped repeatedly.
- Once the procedure is done, you will get to see your eyebrows for the first time. You can expect that it will be a bit darker than what you are expecting, but they will lighten up over the next few weeks. You may experience some itching, and some parts may be removed if they are not taken care of properly. There may be some scabbing too. This is part of the healing process.
- You have to go back for a touch-up after a month or so in order to perfect the way that your eyebrows look. Below is a before and after pic – courtesy of Pinterest:
Please remember that eyebrow tattoos are completely different now as compared to before. The moment that you try it, you may never want to go back.