How to Do a Cat Eye Perfectly
Have you always wanted to know how to do a cat eye, but no matter how hard you try, it just does not come out the way that you want it to? Why does it seem to be so hard to get your eyeliner to be equal on both sides? There is good reason why you would like to wear this style on your eyelids. This look is known to flatter most eye shapes, and it can also make you look sultrier without trying too hard.
This can be the perfect eye makeup to put on when you are feeling lazy and you need to do a lot more with your face. In order to have the perfect cat eye, you need to have all of the right materials.
- Black Eye Pencil
- Liquid Eyeliner
- Eyelid Primer
How to do a cat eye:
In order to know how to do a cat eye, make sure that you will prepare your lids first.
- Make sure that your eyelids are clean before you apply the eyelid primer.
- Decide if you would like to use an eye pencil or a liquid eyeliner.
- Start drawing from the middle of your lid. Draw the line, whether thick or thin, as close to the lash line as you can.
- You can then start moving towards the ends of your eyes. You can make the lines as thin or as thick as you want. Thin lines are more subtle and thick lines will make the effect more dramatic.
- To give you better control of the lines that you are going to make, you can start with a thin line first and then make the line thicker depending on your preference.
- From your outer lash line, start drawing a line going upward toward the tip of your brow. You can choose if you want to make the cat eye longer. You can also choose the angle that you think will work best for you.
- After you have drawn the wing, you need to connect it to the upper lash line. You should create an empty triangle.
- You can use an eye pencil in order to color the empty triangle. Make sure not to make any mistakes.
- In order to improve the overall appearance of this look, you can curl your eyelashes and add 2 – 3 coats of mascara.
Check out this video for more help.
If you want to take this makeup from day to night, take note of the steps about how to do a cat eye, and then create some variations to the usual cat eye makeup to do a smokey cat eye that will give off a sultry and mysterious effect.
It is likely that you are not going to perfect the cat eye makeup the first time that you try it, but the more that you practice, the easier it is going to be for you in the long run. You can also become experimental with the different colors that you are going to use. Some use a dark blue eyeliner instead of black in order to make their eyes appear lighter. Take note of these tips on how to do a cat eye, and you can do this type of makeup any time you want.
Leave a Reply