How to get rid of split ends without a hair cut?
Having good a hair day is not as easy as it sounds. We have to take care of our hair on a daily basis. We can get rid of a number of different hair problems with hair products but when it comes to split ends, there are hardly any beauty products on the market which can help you to get rid of them.
Split ends occur due to a number of different reasons, including hair coloring, excess blow-drying, chemical products, using the wrong tooth comb, straightening, shampooing on a daily basis, shampoos containing harsh ingredients, heat protectant sprays, and even the extreme weather. Eliminating all these causes can be how to get rid of split ends. However, the process is not easy when the majority of hair products contain harsh ingredients, and blow drying and straightening is kind of a normal thing to make the hair more beautiful. What is the solution of how to get rid of split ends? Cut them off? No!
Today we bring you some home remedies, tips, and tricks on how to get rid of split ends. These remedies are totally home based and do not require you to spend extra money on products. Just look for the ingredients in your kitchen and get rid of the split ends within days.
Honey and olive oil:
As mentioned above, dry hair is the main cause of split ends. Moisturizing them with oils like olive oil can really protect the hair from fraying. But moisturizing them with honey could boost the shine of the hair as well as it will provide extra moisture to dry scalp.
How to get rid of split ends using this mixture?
- You do not need to do anything special. Simply mix two tablespoons of honey with three tablespoons of olive oil and apply this mixture on the hair.
- The best time to apply this mixture is after you shampoo because shampooing can dry out the hair while this combination of natural products will protect it.
- Repeat this procedure twice a week for faster results.
How to get rid of split ends with coconut oil:
Coconut oil is full of healthy nutrition. It does not only help you to live a healthier lifestyle but can be used as a beauty product. You can apply it on the face, clean your teeth, and also helps to get rid of split ends. There are different ways to use coconut oil for the health of your hair but the most common way is through massage.
- All you need is one scoop of coconut oil to treat split ends. Simply wash the hair with shampoo and dry your hair out naturally.
- Apply the coconut oil on the hair, the scalp, roots, and the ends. Massage well for a few minutes.
- Wrap the hair in a dry towel and leave it for 30 minutes. The coconut oil will moisturize the hair naturally. Do not over do it. One scoop is enough to do the job.
- Now wash the hair once again with the shampoo. If required, shampoo twice to remove all the coconut oil from the hair.
- Do this once a week. If your hair is very thin, wash once every two weeks.
That’s it! Try one of these methods and share your views with us.