If you are tired of filling your eyebrows with tons of makeup every day or want to include some depth and thickness into your thin brows, then microblading is the best option for you. It not only saves your time getting ready, but also boosts confidence within yourself.
Microblading is a growing cosmetic and beauty procedure. This procedure is essentially a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo that lasts between 18 to 30 months and makes your brows look fuller and thicker.
What to Expect
The microblading procedure takes about 2 to 3 hours, and the healing process depends on a number of factors including age, health, and skin type. During the first two weeks, you may see a slight or big difference in your eyebrow’s appearance and color. You will also feel different sensations on the skin underneath your eyebrow. At first, you may feel that your face is tender, tight, and painful. You will also feel itchiness and flaking around the microblading area as it heals, which eventually subsides.
Microblading Healing Timeline
- Day 1-3: Your eyebrows look perfect and everything is just fine with them from the color to the texture.
- Day 3-4: Your eyebrows may slightly change color, but there is no need to panic as that is normal. The color will seem to be darker than usual but that will even out within a few days.
- Day 4-7: Your eyebrows will begin to scab, flake, and feel itchy. This is a good sign and means that your skin is healing. Your eyebrow color will lighten as the microblading area heals.
- Day 7- 10: The scabs should disappear along with any flakiness or itchiness.
- Day 11- 21: Your eyebrows look more defined, softer, and thicker.
- Day 21-30: During this time, your skin will be completely healed and you won’t feel any pain.
- Day 40: This will be the time to follow up for any touchups or corrections. You will go to your doctor or esthetician and adjust anything you’d like about your new eyebrows.
Benefits of Microblading
Some benefits of microblading are:
- You will save time and money: With microblading, you won’t have to waste so much of your money buying makeup to fill your brows. Microblading also saves so much of your time as you will be getting ready in a few minutes without the need to fill in your eyebrows.
- You will have perfect eyebrows that enhance your look: Who wouldn’t want to look perfect every time even without makeup? Microblading can make you look younger and enhance the glow on your face. You will see a huge difference in your overall appearance when you have the perfect brows. You will slay even with no makeup on your face.
- It’s waterproof and needs no daily upkeep: Microblading is completely waterproof and when your eyebrows and skin will heal, you can go on with life as normal. Also, microblading won’t smudge or smear and you can enjoy all the water sports activities and working out that you like without having to worry about smudging the makeup on your brows.
- It’s a painless and safe procedure: Microblading is a completely safe procedure with few side effects. You won’t feel any pain during the procedure. It can feel slightly uncomfortable, but that is not something to be worried about.
- Quick process, no need to hide your face: Microblading gets you instant results. Your skin and eyebrows won’t be swollen so you can go anywhere after the procedure with natural-looking brows.
Microblading gives you the best and long-lasting results. This procedure has become one of the latest trends in the fashion and make-up industry. If you have suffered from any disease, medical treatment, or your eyebrows are naturally thinner than you’d like, then microblading is the best option for you to gain confidence with fuller brows. The brows of your dreams are only 2 hours away. Book the appointment. You deserve it.