We want bouncy, sexy hair that sways in the wind, but also has great color and style. Is there any way to have both? Yes! Check out these top products for keeping processed hair healthy!
Here are our favorite products for keeping processed hair healthy.
Shampoo for processed hair
- Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo: Aveda is all-natural and only made with the very best stuff—no harsh chemicals or nasty animal products. That is why so many salons and stylists are absolutely in love with this brand. Their quality is second to none and their ingredients are the very best. Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo is no exception. It will conserve color for months without harming or damaging processed, fried locks.
- Redken Color Extend Shampoo: This shampoo cleanses and protects all at once. It will not strip and dry your hair as it washes. It will help to leave hair more manageable and absolutely beautiful. The shampoo is designed specifically to make your color last and keep your hair looking shiny and sexy. Thank you Redken!
- Sunflower Color Preserving Shampoo: This amazingly gentle and wonderful smelling shampoo is infused with sunflower oils, apricot, and other natural ingredients. It also contains an invigorating balance of Vitamin B3, B5, and B6. Hair stays vibrant and shiny, smells wonderful, and doesn’t lose its color. This shampoo rocks.
Conditioner for processed hair
- Biolage Keratin Dose Conditioner: Biolage has been a huge name in the salon industry for years and it is not hard to understand why. Anyone who has used their products can tell you that they are some of the best on the market. They smell amazing and give a salon quality look every time. This conditioner gives you a healthy dose of keratin to fortify and strengthen your hair while maintaining its shine and luster.
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery: The greatest thing about this conditioner is that it works just as well as the fancier brands but can be found at the drugstore. Bargain hunters, this is your conditioner!
- Pureology cleansing condition: This cleansing conditioner will not strip your hair and dry it out. It is also proven to repair and restore hair over time. If you have highly stressed hair, this may be the healing salve that your tresses need.
Hair masks for processed hair
For those who need a little more for your processed hair than your normal wash and condition.
- Ogario: This product smells like heaven and will give you the hair of an angel. Sit and let this mask work on your hair as you smell the amazing lavender perfumes of this high end conditioner.
- Kerastase: This brand is a worldwide bestseller whose masks nourish dehydrated, thirsty hair. The best part is that there are versions for both fine and thick hair.
- Percy and Reed Totally TLC Hydrating: Coconut oil, mango oil, marshmallow extract and aloe vera gel are all ingredients in this deliciously decadent hair mask that will work to repair and rescue your overstressed tresses.
When we process our hair too much we can be left with dull, dry and dead hair that doesn’t move and looks, well, sad and tired. These products for processed hair are the best of the best to give your hair the rejuvenating boost it needs!