A Stress-Free Guide for What to Wear on a First Date
For a lot of women, coming up with clothes to wear on a first date is easy because they just follow their instincts to wear what they think will look great on them. Other women will come up with a lot of different combinations before making a choice. If you think that dressing up for a first date is not second-nature to you, then here are a few simple tips about what to wear on a first date.
What to wear on a first date:
- The clothes should be clean – This goes without saying but you will be surprised at the number of women who wear dirty clothes on a first date especially if they have nothing to wear.
- Try to keep your clothes wrinkle-free. A wrinkled piece of clothing is never attractive.
- Choose a nice and comfortable pair of shoes – It is normal for a lot of women to wear heels when they want to impress. This usually happens if they are going to have a date at night, but if you are not comfortable wearing heels, then do not do it. Wear the shoes you feel comfortable in.
- Think about the fit of the clothes on your body. If there is one thing that you should realize, it is that you can never change the shape of your body. You are blessed, and you have to work with what you have. You can choose clothes that will always look good on you. Pay attention to the fit of your clothes and make the right choice.
- Showing off too much skin is a no-go. There are ways to show off your figure without showing too much at the same time. Remember that showing skin does not always equate to sexy.
- Be confident in what you are wearing. People may say that you look great in certain pieces of clothes, and you have tried them. However, you know that you will never be comfortable wearing those clothes. Do yourself a favor and stick to clothes that you know you can wear with ease. Your discomfort will always show, and that is not something that you want to happen. Confidence is sexy
- You need to know what you are doing ahead of time. What if you are going to a park, or you are going to walk a lot? Wearing high heels can hurt your feet, and they will make you uncomfortable the whole time. You will be so focused on the discomfort that you will not be able to give that much attention to your date.
- Get some inspiration on the internet. If you browse Pinterest or Instagram, there is a good chance that you will find some combinations that you like, when you are looking for what to wear on a first date. You may have some things that are similar, and you can style them to see if they would look good on you. Do not be afraid to try new things, but make sure that you will be able to move around during your date.
With all of these tips on what to wear on a first date, you will surely be more comfortable.