Why Every Woman Needs Cellfood Drops In Her Purse
We’ve covered purse essentials before, but we’ve got one more thing to add to that list: cellfood drops. This O2-filled bottle is tiny enough to come along with you daily and it just might transform your health too.
Cellfood contains 78 minerals, 34 enzymes and 17 amino acids, which makes it chock full of antioxidants. Pair that with its extremely hydrating characteristics and there’s no reason not to try it. Just a few drops daily are all you need to see radiant results inside and out. Let’s break down exactly what cellfood can do for you.
- Cellfood has its name for providing abundant nutrients to your cells. The drops contain ionic minerals, enzymes, amino acids and electrolytes that help restore and strengthen your cells.
- This natural product is plant-based, which means it’s naturally vegan.
- Cellfood boosts oxygen and ferritin in your body, resulting in lower lactic acid accumulation and enhanced physical energy and endurance.
- The bio-available oxygen and hydrogen goes directly to your cells, which gives you day-long energy.
- Cellfood is powerful when it comes to antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals and prevent cell damage.
- Because cellfood is negatively charged, it can help restore pH levels in your body.
- This natural antibiotic kills bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
All of these benefits lead to natural health and beauty. Antioxidants improve even skin complexion, hair texture, and most importantly, they prevent premature aging. With optimal hydration, your skin and hair will both be naturally soft and smooth. Acquire flawless skin and hair without putting chemicals and toxins in your body by using a natural superfood like cellfood.
The best part is that cellfood drops are tasteless, so you can reap its benefits without worrying whether you’ll enjoy the flavor of it or not. Drop it in coffee, juice, water, and more! Feed your cells now, and you’ll thank yourself later.