You first knew Kristin Cavallari as the fresh faced, blonde girl from MTV’s Laguna Beach. As soon as she made a name for herself there, she was quickly one of the characters everyone paid attention to. While she has some pretty strong personality traits, she was kinda the girl everyone loved to hate. She is known to speak her mind, and she’s not afraid to do things that she thinks are right. She will not hesitate to participate in any campaigns that she believes in.
It’s easy to like Kristin because she is gorgeous, she’s living the (apparently) most glamorous mom life, is a fierce entrepreneur – but what people like to imitate big time is her hair. Kristin Cavallari hair embodies the natural beach waves that everyone wants, whether you are at the beach or not. You may be one of those people who has typed “Kristin Cavallari hair” in various search engines. You have seen pictures of her wearing her signature hair in different styles, and we get it, it’s gorgeous.
How to Get Kristin Cavallari hair
Curling Iron Method
You don’t need to be at the beach to have that undone, messy look you’ve always wanted. Here’s what you need to do:
- Prep your hair. It is best if you do not use (too much) conditioner prior to styling your hair because the waves will fall out faster if the hair is too soft. Use hair products that will prepare your hair for the curling iron, like texturizing spray or sea salt spray.
- Section the various parts of your hair so that you can curl per section neatly.
- Twist the hair strand that you are going to curl and wrap around the curler away from your hair, leaving an inch out at the end.
- Do it again towards your face for the next section.
- Do this until you have curled all the sections of your hair.
- You can secure the hair again with mousse or gel depending on what you like to use.
- Style your hair as usual.
There is another method that you can do if, for whatever reason, you do not have a curling iron. Take note that you have to do this method overnight so that it will work:
- Part your hair into two sections.
- Create a braid on each side of your head. In other words, you will have one large braid on the left side, and one large braid on the right side.
- Sleep as usual.
- When you wake up in the morning, remove the braid and you will have natural looking beach waves.
- You can add styling products, like sea salt spray, so that the waves will hold for the whole day.
Some Tips to Remember
To get the prettiest Kristin Cavallari hair there are some of the things that you need to remember:
- The key to the staying power of the style of your hair is in the preparation. If you do not prepare your hair prior to styling it, expect the beach waves to fall out and look dull.
- Volumize your hair (by teasing, using hair spray, or dry shampoo) to make it more dramatic.
- Use styling products that will not harm your hair or the environment.
Based on the things that are mentioned above, achieving Kristin Cavallari hair is obviously easier than you think.